Tuesday 3 March 2020

Find out Bus stops using Sophox



Here I was trying to find out  the bus stops near my locality using WD with the help of OSM.
Mr. Markus Göllnitz  has guided me to find it .
He has introduced for me https://sophox.org/ for the same.
He I just tried to find the bus stops near Sharjah Rollah Area. With radious 5 Km.

Here I have used longitude and latitude respectively.

(Long- 55.4040 space latitude 25.3440 ) First four letters after the points.
=======================================================

#defaultView:Map
select ?station ?name ?coordinates ?rgb where {
  service wikibase:around {
    ?station osmm:loc ?location.
    bd:serviceParam wikibase:center "Point(55.4010 25.3449)"^^geo:wktLiteral; # use "[AUTO_COORDINATES]" for automatic coordinate detection
                    wikibase:radius "5". # measured in km

  }

  {
    ?station osmt:amenity "bus_station".
    bind("FF0000" as ?rgb)
  } union {
    ?station osmt:highway "bus_stop".
    bind("008800" as ?rgb)
  }
  ?station osmm:loc ?coordinates.

  optional {
    ?station osmt:name ?name.
  }
}
=====================================

0 comments:

Post a Comment