Monday 18 September 2017

How was your vacation ?

After the summer vacation, I told to my pupil to share their vacation experiences. This vacation was not much happy for us. One of our beloved student named Ritivik passed away during this vacation. Today the grade 9 boy Muhammadi from Afganistan shared another shocking news. His cousin was killed by some strangers the outskirts of Kabul in Afganistan. Personally this vacation was not happy to me too. But when we hear the shocking news from my students , how can we think about our personal problems. Is it a problem? Meanwhile few students had visited different countries along with their families. I told them to prepare a write-up. I also offered 10 dojo points. Today few of them has sent their vacation experiences through mail. Marzook , a student from grade 10-P has prepare a blog.


Let us see their creative works.

0 comments:

Post a Comment