Saturday 1 April 2017

Classic Story - The Story of Lion and Rat


One day a lion was sleeping in his den. A mouse was also playing nearby.
Little mouse began running up and down upon him; this soon wakened the
lion. Angry at the little mouse, the lion caught the mouse and said..
You little mouse. How dare you wake me? I will kill you. The mouse was frightened and played to the Lion..

Pardon, O king, Please do not kill me. I am a little creature. Please let me go and I will do you a good return one day, for sparing my life.
The lion was rather amused to hear this, thinking, “ What good can he do to me” but let him go.
A few days after the lion was walking in a jungle. He found himself caught in a hunter's net. He roared and rolled to get out of the net. But he failed. The Lion was pleading for help.
Help me.. Help me..
The mouse whose life was saved by the lion heard the roar and ran to the lion and said.
Don't worry my friend I will save you.
The mouse gather all his friend and told them,we have to help my friend and sent him free,
The mouse and his friend cut through the net and set the lion free.
The Lion escaped and thanked the mouse and from that day, they became the best friends.
Like the little mouse and lion had become friends and in the end helped each other .

Because “A friend is need is a friend indeed” 

0 comments:

Post a Comment