Thursday 28 March 2019

Farewell note and Responses

28-3-19
Dear All,
Greetings of the day.
As you may know, today is my last working day in this School. 
I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincere gratitude to all of you. 
Thank you for all the cooperation I received during my last 4 years tenure as a Social Science Teacher & HOD of Social Science Department of this esteemed institution. 
I believe I have delivered my duty to the best of my knowledge. 

I appreciate those who worked really hard with dignity and complete dedication. 
Your input, feedback and suggestions have played a prominent role in my success as well.  
I will be carrying all good memories, experience from the challenges faced and would apply those in my new endeavor  as I will be leaving for Good.

Please forgive me if I have hurt your feelings at any point of time, as it would be unintentional.
May the almighty  bless you with all the success in your future endeavors.  

Hearty thanks to the management for giving me this wonderful opportunity, it was really a great pleasure to work with you.  
And also would like to express my sincere gratitude to all our hbt family members. 

All the best
--------------------------------------
Head of the Social Science Dept.

Comments

HASNA. C.N

All best sir.where ever you  go spread good deeds


SHUMAILA SHAHZADI

Dear sir,
Its been pleasure to work with such a person who always strive for the BEST.You have always shown your sincerity towards your work and had never been biased.
I really appreciate the improvement you have shown not only as a person but as a teacher and a leader.
I wish you all the very best for your future and pray that may u get success in what ever you do.
You will be missed!
Thanks a lot for your support and confidence you had always shown in me.
God bless you.
Regards


SARANYA 

All the best sir.


Abdul Shafeek

May Allah bless you with happiness. Thank you so much for your guidance and care. I have improved in some areas by your repeated instructions. Once again thank you from the bottom of my heart.


ATHIRA SHIJI

All the best for you new endeavour. We will cherish all the memories with you.


SANGEETHA PRASAD

Dear Sir,

A very good experience from you  as a HOD , for your guidance, suggestions and appreciations.
 Wishing  you  the very best for your future endeavors.

RABITHA MEERAN

Wish you all the best for the beginning of a new journey. 
May Allah grant you success in your future endeavors.


Shaila Ahmed

All the best sir.


SHABEER ALI


Dear Sir,
May God bless you. 

PRABHI RAJESH


Dear  sir,
All the best wishes..


THRESIAMMA VINCENT

Wish you all the very best Sir. May God Bless You.


Sasneem Sanoop

Dear Akbar,

All the very best. 
May you shine wherever you go. 
May the almighty bless you with all the happiness and success in your future endeavors. 

PRASANTHI VIJAY


Dear sir,
I wish you a very good luck for all you life. May you get all your desires and may you get success on every single step. I wish you the best of luck.

ASHNA VARGHESE 

All the very best for your future 
Regards 

JALJA RAVISHANKAR 

Best wishes to you Sir for your future journey!!!!👍👍👍

Samol Sunil
Wishing you a splendid Future life.May God Bless You!!😀😁

Anisha Girish
Good teachers teach not just by reading out textbooks, but by lighting up imaginations. Farewell to one such teacher like you Akbar.It has been a pleasure working with a teacher  like you. I hope for your success in your new role. May you have fun and sweet experience abroad!All the very best

Savad Muhammed

Wish you all the best dear..
May Allah bless you for your good future and long life...
Keep in contact and pray 

RESHMA T









Wish you all the best .


JULEY ABRAHAM

Dear Sir,
Thank you  for the support you extended   during the last two years.
May God Almighty bless you in all your future endeavours.

JOSHNA RAJEEV

All the very best for your best future.



0 comments:

Post a Comment