Monday 17 October 2016

TCI Workshop by Dr. Thomas Abraham



Trainer : Dr. Thomas Abraham

Class Audio is available here Part- I

Part -2

 Celebration of Diversity


TCI Workshop
Founder - Ruth Charlotte Cohn
Ruth Charlotte Cohn (born August 27, 1912 in Berline was a psychotherapist, educator, and poet. She is best known as the creator of a method for learning in groups called Theme Centered Interaction (TCI).

Structure and Method
1. Input
2. Reflective Silence
3. Journaling
4. Interaction



Introductory Remark
1. One Prayer
2. Five Wishes
3. Opportunities

Prayer

The song I came to sing!
- Rabindranath Tagore

The song that I came to sing remains unsung to this day.
I have spent my days in stringing and in unstringing my instrument.
The time has not come true, the words have not been rightly set;
only there is the agony of wishing in my heart.
The blossom has not opened; only the wind is sighing by.
I have not seen his face, nor have I listened to his voice;
only I have heard his gentle footsteps from the road before my house.
The livelong day has passed in spreading his seat on the floor;
but the lamp has not been lit and I cannot ask him into my house.
I live in the hope of meeting with him; but this meeting is not yet.

-Rabindranath Tagore in the Gitanjali

My 5 Wishes

  • Tp Workshop (Turning Point )
  • 2 / 3 Article
  • Share at home
  • I would like to come for next
  • Quotation


Teacher is a person is more important than Teacher as a Resource Person
Where am I ?
Where do I want to be ?
What are my first steps ?



We have three powers
  1. Qualification ( Professional Power)
  2. Positional Power
  3. Personal Power
  • It is very important
  • We remember the persons on the basis of this
  • Eg : APJ Kalam

WHERE IN LIVES MY PERSONAL POWER ?


THHE KEYWORD OF HABITAT ?
Future Shock is a book written by the futurist Alvin Toffler in 1970 

To retain in your position , you have to be constantly updating.




Learning Journaling

Record your Personal growth

Thoma's Book – Footprints of my personal growth.



The World that stays closest to my heart.

My Mother


How did I become who I am today ?

By Nature
By Nurture

Write a person who influenced you that person that I am

Father “

The Teacher Who influenced me most while in School

Hareesh

I have only Myself
I have only this life on earth


0 comments:

Post a Comment